MURATA's ceramic resonator, CERALOCK(R) with built-in
load capacitors, has been widely applied as the most
suitable component for clock oscillators in a broad range of microprocessors. The CSTLS series can be used in the design of oscillation circuits not requiring external load capacitors, enabling both high-density mounting and cost reduction.
1. Oscillation circuits do not require external load capacitors. There is some variation in built-in capacitance values applicable to various IC.
2. Stable over a wide temperature range.
3. Compact, lightweight and exhibit superior shock resistance performance.
4. Enable the design of oscillator circuits requiring no adjustment.
5. Cost-effective and reliable availability.