1. Small fluctuation in the circuit due to resistance tolerance +/-10%
2. Narrow current range (less than twice) between operating and non-operating current at -10 to 60 degrees C.
3. Quick operating time due to small size compared with conventional products.
4. Best suited to meet the requirements for power supplies and motor protection. Error-free operations are assured by rush current.
5. Circuit is protected until current is turned off.
6. Restores the original low resistance value automatically once the overload is removed.
7. Non-contact design leads to long life and no noise.
Durable and strong against mechanical vibration and shock because it is a solid element.