- Attend team meetings to discuss production status and ongoing problems.
- Work with production team to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely product delivery.
- Ensure that product meets quality standards and customer specification.
- Establish plans to improve quality and eliminate human error quality problems.
- Establish and execute section & department policies and safety procedures for staffs.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality, labor efficiency, capacity and productivity.
- Work with superior / Manager to develop production tasks and schedule & oversee overall production activities.
- Plan and assign daily job duties to subordinates and operators.
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- Reviewing subordinates performance and identifying training needs to meet production goals.
- Control and establish improvement plans for total production waste management and prepare group budget.
- Ensure issues or problems that may arise are solved efficiently in order to meet the organization's output goals.