We’re pleased to announce that Murata will be exhibiting at the June 28-29, 2017 in the at the McEnery Convention Center.
Stop by and visit us at to learn how Murata is enabling the future of wireless and sensor technologies.
Our sensor and wireless engineering specialists will be on-site to discuss Murata’s research and development projects, technology trends and new application uses within the Sensor world.
Murata’s Sensor and Wireless module products featured at the Sensors Expo:
- High performance 3 axis MEMS accelerometer - SCA3300 series for industrial and automotive applications.
- Waterproof MEMS barometric pressure sensor - Capacitive MEMS technology allows minimum temperature drift and low noise ideal for activity monitoring, healthcare equipment and weather data.
- Piezo vibration actuator – Haptics feedback for small wearable devices using Murata’s exclusive piezo ceramic technology.
- Flexible temperature sensor array sheet – Customizable temperature mapping to help monitor blood circulation, tissue activity, disease recognition, body core temperature and more.
- High Precision Thermistor – 0.1ºC accuracy NTC thermistor developed to measure internal and external body temperature and other medical applications. (Target MP 2018)
- Ultra-small rotary encoder switch – Triple functionality (encoder, push switch, tactile feedback) device in the smallest package available.
- LoRa® module – Murata’s Type ABZ module is an ultra-compact, LPWAN module, that supports the LoRaWAN long range protocol of over five miles of wireless communications.
- Wireless Connectivity Modules – Wireless communication with cloud connectivity for IoT/Sensor applications.
Use Murata promo code 619L to receive a Free Expo Pass or $100 discount off your Conference registration.
If you have an immediate request or would like to schedule a meeting at the Sensors Expo & Conference, please contact Deryl Kimbro for support. Murata Meeting room is located in M1.
Click Here to view floorplan with Murata booth and meeting room location.
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com