1. Even thinner and lighter.
(50% thinner and 80% lighter than the Murata thin type ferrite core)
2. Despite its thinness, it can suppress noise effectively.
(With much the same impedance at 100 MHz compared with a comparable Murata thin type ferrite core)
3. The separate-plate design makes it easy to attach by sandwiching the data line cable.
4. Adheres and fixes the cable easily during installation.
5. In the event of core breakage, it maintains the same noise suppression performance. The tape protection for the entire surface prevents fragments from flying away and protects the core almost completely against deterioration in characteristics.
･ Noise suppression in data-processing equipment (PCs, PDAs, game consoles, etc.), and peripheral equipment (printers, hard disk drives, displays, etc.)
･ Noise suppression in other digital equipment (digital still cameras, DVCs, DVD recorders, mobile phones, digital audio players, optical drives, flat panel TVs/displays, fax machines, etc.)