Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. will be exhibiting its products and technologies at CAR-ELE JAPAN - 6th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo. This is the first time Murata is participating in this exhibition.
CAR-ELE JAPAN - 6th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo (part of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD 2014)
||Wednesday, January 15 to Friday, January 17
||Tokyo Big Sight
|Booth No. :
At this exhibition, Murata will be introducing electronic components and solutions for automotive electronics whose key words are "environment," "safety," "high reliability," and "infotainment."
Murata will also introduce various sensors that contribute significantly to car safety and electronic control features.
- Various Micro-electro-mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensors
- Anisotropic Magneto Resistance (AMR) sensors (magnetic switches)
Also featured will be batteries and power supply modules for ultra lightweight vehicles and electric bicycles (e-bike) .
- High input/output-type hybrid lithium-ion storage cell modules
- DC-DC converter for e-bike
Murata will introduce various electronic components with high tolerance to severe environmental conditions.
- Resin external electrode products, high-temperature guaranteed products, lead-type monolithic capacitors, and metal terminal-type capacitors
Noise suppression components used for data transmission lines and power supply lines will also be introduced.
- Various common mode choke coils and chip ferrite beads
Murata will be proposing a total solution for connectivity technology and new types of human-machine interface.
- Miracast™ solutions, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity modules for automotive applications
- Optical interface
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com