The SCA11H is scheduled to be discontinued and the last ship date is 12/31/2020.
SCA11H is not recommend for new designs.
The documentation of the replacing solution is below.
Please contact Murata sales for further information.
- Opens new possibilities in patient monitoring and elderly care in hospitals, assisted living and even at homes
- Embedded heart and respiration rate and beat-to-beat time signal processing enabling patient monitoring from bed occupancy to sleep condition analysis
- A complete BCG-based sensing component that comprises the sensor, microcontroller and a Wi-Fi transceiver
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Remote OTA FW upgrade capability
- Targeted for software solution- and service providers and OEM system integrators
Contactless Bed Sensor ＞Product Lineup
Accelerometers ＞Product Lineup