We’re pleased to announce that Murata will be exhibiting at , April 10-12 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Stop by and visit us at to learn how Murata is enabling the future of RFID/NFC technology with innovative embedded solutions.
See our advanced RFID/NFC technologies designed to improve PCB, metal item and test tube tracking as well as durable embedding/over molding tag solutions, the latest in middleware software and more.
Murata RFID/NFC products and demos featured:
- On-Metal Tool Tracking: Metal tag enables reading UHF tag on metallic items
- Consumer Item Tracking: Ultra-small item tracking solutions
- Software Solutions: RFID System Administrator (RSA)
- Medical Item Tracking: Real time test tube tracking using NFC
- Embedding/Over Molding Capabilities: Durable UHF & HF tag solutions
- UHF & HF Reader/Writers: Development Kits & Modules
Our RFID/NFC application specialists will be on-site to discuss Murata’s research and development projects, technology trends and new application uses within the RFID industry.
Use Murata VIP promo code PHHD to receive a 15% discount off your registration (excludes IEEE).
If you have an immediate request or would like to schedule a meeting with us at RFID Journal LIVE, please .
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com