We’re pleased to announce that Murata will be exhibiting at the
Our sensor, RFID and wireless engineering specialists will be on-site to discuss Murata’s technology and various application uses.
Visit us to learn how we’re enabling your IoT innovations for a smart connected world!
Exhibition: Expo June 27-28, 2018
Location: McEnery Convention Center
Register: to register for your FREE Expo Hall or $100 off any Conference Pass, compliments of Murata.
Stop by our booth with the Murata flyer included in your registration bag to receive a special prize while supplies last.
Murata will feature:
- High performance MEMS gyro – True North Finder demo showcases our high accuracy gyros for autonomous driving and other positioning applications.
- 3 Axis MEMS accelerometer - SCA3300 series is an accelerometer with superior bias stability and low noise performance.
- Waterproof MEMS barometric pressure sensor – Capacitive MEMS technology with minimum temperature drift and low noise.
- Shock Sensor – using our PKGS series, equipment issues can be detected in advanced by monitoring the characteristic vibration of motors, bearings and actuators to avoid costly failures in production operations.
- CO2 Sensor – High reliability sensor with excellent long-term stability and auto-calibration system to reduce maintenance cost.
- Ultra-small rotary encoder switch – Triple functionality (encoder, push switch, tactile feedback) device in the smallest package available.
- Object Detection – Infrared and Ultrasonic Sensors.
- Ultra-small tag – embeddable UHF tag with integrated antenna and short read range ideal for product tracking and authentication.
- MAGICSTRAP® tag – PCB mountable UHF tag utilizing the PCB ground plane as the antenna to achieve long read ranges for PCB management.
- LoRa® module – Murata’s Type ABZ module is an ultra-compact, LPWAN module that supports the LoRaWAN long range protocol of over five miles of wireless communications.
- Wireless Connectivity Modules – Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi+Bluetooth® combo and Bluetooth® modules for personal area wireless communications including 802.11ac up to 433Mbps and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Cloud connectivity for IoT/Sensor applications - powered by Electric Imp who provides life time security and time-to-market solutions.
If you have an immediate request or would like to schedule a meeting with us during the show, please submit a contact form
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com