We're pleased to announce that Murata will be displaying an array of Sensor and RFID technologies in our exhibit at the Sensors Expo June 25-27.
Visit us at in the McEnery Convention Center to see why Murata continues to be at the forefront of sensor developments towards enabling so many IoT innovations for the smart connected world.
for your Free expo pass or $100 savings on the conference pass, courtesy of Murata or use code 224L when registering.
Murata products to be featured in our booth include:
- 3 Axis MEMS inclinometer – World’s 1st with angle degree output
- 3 Axis MEMS accelerometer - bias stability and low noise performance
- Combo Sensors - high performance compact IMUs for autonomous driving and ADAS
- SMD ultrasonic sensor - high accuracy distance detection
- Wireless vibration sensor node
- CO2 sensor - long-term stability and auto-calibration to reduce maintenance cost
- Patient monitoring sensor node - contactless vital sign measurements
- High Accuracy Thermistor - meets FDA requirements without calibration for core body temp
- Piezo film sensor – foldable wearables and healthcare devices
- Ultra-small UHF/NFC RFID tags – product identification, authentication and item level tracking
- Wireless connectivity modules
When: June 25-27, 2019
Where: San Jose, CA - McEnery Convention Center
Our booth #: 440
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com