The Murata MEMS Evaluation Unit demonstrates the functionality and key properties of Murata's MEMS sensors. The Evaluation Board is connected to PC's USB port and operated through a Graphical User Interface (GUI) software.
The Murata MEMS Evaluation Board supports various types of Murata MEMS sensors. The MEMS sensors are connected to the Evaluation Board by using a chip carrier PCB or an external extension board. The digital accelerometers and gyroscope evaluation units are available as chip carrier PCB units and analog inclinometers as extension boards with high accuracy A/D converter. The Evaluation Board hardware is powered from a computer USB port or optionally from an external 7...15 V DC power supply.
The Evaluation Board offers an easy way to:
Murata MEMS GUI Software for Windows/Linux (ZIP: 7.0MB)
- Java Based Graphical User Interface, support for Windows/Linux
- Sensor output in graphical format
- Data logging with time stamps
- Data rate and average calculation configuration options
- Powered from PC USB port or optionally from external 7...15 VDC power supply