1. You shall not use the DATA for any purpose other than the confirmation of characteristics of the products and the electrical simulation using electronic circuit simulator.
2. The DATA is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
3. Murata Manifacturing, Co., Ltd. ("Murata") shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or relating to the use of or inablility to use the DATA, regardless of any notice of the possibility of such damages, or for any claims made by any third party.
4. The DATA is subject to change from time to time or products may be discontinued without notice. Please check the latest version.
5. You acknowlege and agree that the ownership and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) of the DATA are held by Murata. You shall not redistribute or reproduce the DATA without prior consent of Murata.
6. For details about a product, please refer to Murata catalog or approval specifications for the product.
Applicable condition of the DATA for S-parameters
Parameters shown in the DATA for S-parameters are typical values which are operated by high frequency small signal at 20 or 25 degree C. without DC voltage. Therefore, please note that under any other conditions above, you may not have adequate results.
The DATA may include the data for discontinued products. Please contact us about the latest production status.