The SFSKB series are SMD ceramic filters suitable for IR headphone applications. Center frequencies of 2.3, 2.8, 3.2, 3.8, 4.3, 4.8, 5.2, 5.7MHz are available. Realized small, thin and lightweight package, compared with conventional LC filters. It helps to compose multi-channel circuit on one PCB. No frequency adjustment is required on PCB and it contributes to the reduction of production cost.
1. SMD package in plastic emboss tape, available for automatic placing.
2. They are slim, at only 1.5mm max. thickness, and have a small mounting area (5.2x3.8mm) enabling flexible PCB design.
3. Available for lead (Pb) free reflow soldering process.
4. Operating temperature range: 0 to +70 (degrees C), Storage temperature range: -55 to +85 (degrees C)
5. No frequency adjustment is required in production process.
6. Small, thin and lightweight package compared with conventional LC filters.