The CSBLA series ceramic resonators owe their development to MURATA's innovative expert technologies and the application of mass production techniques typically utilized in the manufacture of piezoelectric ceramic components. Because of their high mechanical Q and consistent high quality, the CSBLA series are ideally suited to microprocessor and remote control unit applications.
1. Stable over a wide temperature range and with respect to long-term aging.
2. Fixed, tuned, solid-state devices
3. Miniature and lightweight
4. Exhibit excellent shock resistance performance.
5. Oscillating circuits requiring no adjustment can be designed by utilizing these resonators in conjunction with transistors or appropriate ICs.