- Do not reuse capacitors that were removed from the equipment.
- Confirm capacitance characteristics under actual applied voltage.
- Confirm the mechanical stress under actual process and equipment use.
- Confirm the rated capacitance, rated voltage and other electrical characteristics before assembly.
- Prior to use, confirm the solderability of capacitors that were in long-term storage.
- Prior to measuring capacitance, carry out a heat treatment for capacitors that were in long-term storage.
- The use of Sn-Zn based solder will deteriorate the reliability of the MLCC. Please contact our sales representative or product engineers on the use of Sn-Zn based solder in advance.
Please check below for another Caution and Notice.
Caution/Notice MLCC for automotive (PDF)
Do you take any precautions for setting up the mounting machine when mounting capacitors?