Polymer Capacitors FAQQWhat is a Murata polymer aluminum electrolytic capacitor?

There are two kinds of polymer aluminum capacitors: the "surface mount" type (also known as H-Chip), which uses a multilayer aluminum foil structure, and the "Can" type (also known as V-Chip), which consists of a rolled aluminum structure.
Murata's H-Chip type (ECAS Series) is designed with a resin molded case structure, which utilizes multilayer aluminum foil for anode and solid conductive polymer for negative cathode.

Al Capacitor


We appreciate your cooperation with the FAQ improvement questionnaire.
Were these FAQs helpful?

We would like to hear your opinions and requests regarding these FAQs.
Opinions from customers will be used to improve the FAQs.
We will not respond to inquiries and requests received by this form.

For product inquiries, please contact us using our contact form.