There are three ways to select a Murata inductor.
- Select by the product specifications
- Select from the product lineup
- Select by cross-referencing the industry product number
1. Select by the product specifications
①Check the application.
②Enter the required inductance value and product dimensions.
③Check that the rated current value is at or below the current flowing to the circuit being used.
④If there are Rdc and SRF limits, enter the limit information.
2. Select from the product lineup
Use the selection tool indicating the size and Q value to select the appropriate product lineup according to the allowable size and Q characteristics.
After selecting a product lineup, select the required inductance value.
Check that the rated current value of the selected inductance value is at or below the current flowing to the circuit being used.
3. Select by cross-referencing a competitor’s product number
For possible problems when replacing competitor's product , see below.