- Do not reuse capacitors that were removed from the equipment.
- Confirm capacitance characteristics under actual applied voltage.
- Confirm the mechanical stress under actual process and equipment use.
- Confirm the rated capacitance, rated voltage and other electrical characteristics before assembly.
- Prior to use, confirm the solderability of capacitors that were in long-term storage.
- Prior to measuring capacitance, carry out a heat treatment for capacitors that were in long-term storage.
- The use of Sn-Zn based solder will deteriorate the reliability of the MLCC. Please contact our sales representative or product engineers on the use of Sn-Zn based solder in advance.
*For each individual warranty information, please review our product specifications or consult the approval sheet.
For more information of main products, please check the detail spec sheet on our website.
Ceramic Capacitor Product Search
Do you take any precautions for setting up the mounting machine when mounting capacitors?