With the rise of Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), software and services now shape vehicle specifications and driver and passenger expectations. This means continuously adding and improving features to vehicles, with automotive electronics at the heart of these new features. Understanding how electronics and sensors are powering today's connected vehicles and paving the way for seamless and personalized mobility experiences is now, more than ever, essential to long-term success in the new mobility landscape.
Join our discussion as we focus on:
- An overview of the MaaS market and latest trends
- MaaS solutions in North America, Europe, Japan and China
- MaaS Enablers (Route & Journey Planning / ADAS / Vehicle Connectivity / Health, Wellness & Well-Being)
- How hardware devices and technologies contribute to MaaS
Associate Partner and Senior Vice President, Mobility Practice, Asia- Pacific,
Frost & Sullivan
Director of Mobility Sales,
Murata Electronics North America
How to apply
Please fill out the form, and you can watch on-demand webinar and download the presentation.
* Indicates a mandatory field.