Murata's SMD piezoelectric sounders have proven to be popular.
The SMD sounders (surface mounted type) are available for new designs or existing products that are looking to replace a pin type or electromagnetic sounder.
Recently Murata has noticed an increase in interest for our SMD Piezoelectric Sounders over the other options available to the market
Click the following item for more information.
Murata offer free samples. You can request it from my Murata or the inquiry form.
* Please use the inquiry form to request a sample of the as this is a new product.
* my Murata is Registration-only (membership) portalsite.
Small size and low profile
Size comparison between SMD and pin type (Unit : mm)
for the size of other part numbers.
* Input signal: ±1.5 Vo-p, 4 kHz, square wave
for the current consumption of other part numbers.
High sound pressure (High sound volume)
The achieves 100 dB (Typ).
* @2kHz, +12 Vo-p square wave, 10 cm
- Please see below for comparison data on the pin type, 2 kHz product.
*Click to enlarge
- Click here for the sound pressure of other components.
- Click here for the sound comparison of each part number.
- Complicated diaphragms / housing designs are not required. Murata's SMD sounders are finished with the optimal acoustic design.
- When full SMD is used, the flow process can be eliminated in the mounting process (including bonding of SMD components).
Low characteristic fluctuation before and after reflow
The product can be used without concern of an effect from the thermal load. Click here for detailed data.
*Click to enlarge
Severe reliability conditions (e.g.: Equivalent to AEC-Q200) are guaranteed.
for the detailed test conditions and results.
- ETC, Electric slide doors, Drive recorders and RKE answerback
- Clusters (Use of seat belts, Lights ON/OFF, Reverse range, Parking assist, Driving lane keep, Various alarms and key touch sounds)