This page provides the C-Format data of multilayer multilayer ceramic capacitors(MLCC).It includes spice models, S parameters and xml files describing the shape dimensions of capacitor. You can use this data in LSI-Package-Board design.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS BEFORE USING DATA ABOUT THE PRODUCTS ("DATA").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE DATA. USE OF ANY PART OF THE DATA INDICATES YOUR COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
1. You shall not use the DATA for any purpose other than the confirmation of characteristics of the products and the electrical simulation using electronic circuit simulator.
2. The DATA is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
3. Murata Manufacturing, Co., Ltd. ("Murata") shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the DATA, regardless of any notice of the possibility of such damages, or for any claims made by any third party.
4. The DATA is subject to change from time to time or products may be discontinued without notice. Please check the latest version.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the ownership and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) of the DATA are held by Murata. You shall not redistribute or reproduce the DATA without prior consent of Murata.
-The DATA is C-Format data of multilayer ceramic capacitors conforming to IEC 63055/IEEE 2401.
-The download file (zip file) include C-Format data, SPICE models and S-parameters. SPICE models and S-parameters are based on the measurement values ( high-frequency small signal operation, zero DC bias voltage, at 20 or 25 degree celsius). Therefore, please note that under any other conditions above, you may not have adequate results.
-The DATA may include the data for discontinued products. Please contact us about the latest production status.
An overview of C-Format (JEITA)
If you have any question about C-Format and/or other Format for LSI-Package-Board interoperable design, Please contact JEITA.
Design Support Tool | Top
Design Support Tool | Help
Design Support Software "SimSurfing"
Design Support Data
Design Support Software Download Version
Design Support Tool Quick Charts (Applicable Product Lists)