High Performance 3-axis Inclinometer
3-axis MEMS sensor offering best-in-class characteristics for inclination measurements.
- Size 7.6 x 8.6 x 3.3mm3 (w x l x h)
- Four user selectable measurement modes for sensor performance optimization for different applications and their requirements
- The ultra-low noise density even down to just 0.001°/√Hz for high measurement resolution
- SPI digital interface
- Unique mechanical over damping
- ｰ40℃ ... + 125℃ operating range
- 3.0V...3.6V supply voltage with 1.2mA current consumption
- Proven capacitive 3D-MEMS technology
- Robust design
- High performance
SCL3300 is targeted at applications demanding high stability with tough environmental requirements.
Typical applications include:
- Tilt sensing
- Machine control
- Structural health monitoring
- Inertial measurement units(IMUs)
- Positioning and guidance systems
Limited sample quantities available. volume production Q1/2019.
Evaluation Board ＞SCL3300-D01-PCB
Inclinometers ＞Product Lineup